EPTA S.A. as leader of a consortium implemented the design of a centralized sewerage system and wastewater treatment plant. The system includes three villages of Tenea area with a population approximately of 6.000. Its objective is to protect the environment from the adverse effects of urban waste water discharges.
The project includes:
- Environmental Impact Assessment of the Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Preliminary Design for the Wastewater Treatment Plant. The WWTP is a tertiary treatment facility with effluent levels regulated by The Ministry of Environment, Energy and Climate Change for wastewater re-use for irrigation.
- Sewage network design
- Preparation of the tender documents
- Cost estimate for implementing the facilities and estimate of the annual cost for operation and maintenance
- Identification of potential funding sources