The Municipal Water and Sewage Corporation of Chalkida undertook the implementation of the project «SEWAGE SYSTEM AND WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT IN THE SETTLEMEMTS OF AMARYNTHOS AND GYMNOY». The project includes:
- the construction of internal sewage system in the settlements of Amarynthos, Gymnou and Kallithea, which has total length of 41.740m,
- the construction of the wastewater pipeline to the WasteWater Treatment Plant (WWTP), which has total length of 11.800 m, and the required pumping stations,
- the construction of a common WWTP for the needs of the settlements of Amarynthos, Gymnou, Kallithea and Ano Vatheia
- the construction of a gravity pipeline for the treated wastewater and underwater pipeline disposal.
The project «SEWAGE SYSTEM AND SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT OF THE SETTLEMEMTS AMARYNTHOS AND GYMNOY», which is financed in the framework of The Operational Program “Environment & and Sustainable Development 2007-2013″, includes the sub-project:: «CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE project: SEWAGE SYSTEM AND SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT OF THE SETTLEMEMTS AMARYNTHOS AND GYMNOY». Municipal Water and Sewage Corporation of Chalkida assigned the sub-project to EPTA SA.
EPTA SA will support the Municipal Water and Sewage Corporation of Chalkida during the preparation and evaluation of the tender documents of the WWTP and during the construction phase both the sewage system and WWTP.
More specifically, the responsibilities of the consultant are the following:
- preparation and implementation of the competition of the project of WWTP.
- evaluation of the tender documents of WWTP until the signature of the contract
- Tasks after the contracts and during the construction phase of the projects (both sewage system and WWTP) and during the trial operation of the projects
- Tasks after the construction phase and the trial operation
The overall duration of the contract will be twenty four (24) months and the deliverables of the consultancy are:
- Reports on the progress of the project and timetables per quarter
- Scheduled reports every six months
- Plan of consultants actions
- Plan of Information Reporting System
- Quality program of the project
- Reports of evaluation and control
- Non scheduled reports